- Faculty of Agricultural ,Azhar University
- MSC of Soil Science (Optimum Land use Planning for Some Newly Reclaimed Soils West of Suez canal, Using Remote Sensing Techniques )Soil sciences department ,Zagazig University
- PhD of Soil Science (Assessment of Land Degradation East Nile Delta Using Remote Sensing) Moscow State University –Lomonosiv
Professional Experience :
17 years of research/consultancy experience in field agricultural projects and Precision Farming based on project management professional (PMP). and GIS , Remote Sensing in the development of practical and innovative geo-spatial solutions: mapping land and water resources; land use planning; sustainable agricultural.
- Assistant Research of soil sciences ,NARSS
- PhD Student , Moscow state University-Russia
- Researcher in soil science department , NARSS
- Associate professor of soil sciences, NARSS.
- Mohamed E.S,(2008).Identifying the soil salinity using remote sensing techniques at Pallasovsky region – Russia. International conference (Rol of land reclamation and water resources in the implementation of national projects 22-24-aprel. v 1 (181-189).
- Mohamed E.S. and Morgun E.G.(2010).Assessment of soil salinity in some areas West Suez Canal (Egypt) using geoinformation techniques. Moscow University Soil Science Bulletin Volume 65 N.2 65-73.
- El Nahry A.H, Yosef N.N. Mohamed E.S.,(2007). Using remote sensing and GIS techniques for identifying land and water resources West of Suez Canal , Egypt . Egypt .J of Appl. Sci.; 21(5) 2006.
- El Nahry A..H, Mohamed E.S., (2007).Using remote sensing and GIS techniques for optimum land use plain in of Nile river plain West of Suez Canal, Egypt .International Symposium on River Sedimentation 2007, 1-4 august 2007 Moscow, Russia.
- El Nahry A. and Mohamed E.S.(2008). Using remote sensing and spatial analyses techniques for optimum landuse planning, west of Suez canal-Egypt. Egypt .J. Remote sensing & space science Sci., V.11, pp, 27-42
- El Nahry A. and Mohamed E.S (2010). Potentiality of land and water resources in African Sahara: a case study of south Egypt. Environmental Earth Sciences Volume 63, Issue 6, pp 1263-275,
- Mohamed E.S., Morgun E.G.,(2010).Land evaluation for land use using remote sensing and GIS in East of Nile Delta –Egypt. Jornal Isvestya of St.Petersburg state Agricultural University – Russia 2010. V 19 N 2(64-69).
- Mohamed E.S. (2010) GIS-Integrated for land suitability evaluation in some areas East of Nile Delta –Egypt . International conference of Moscow Stat university 12-14 April – 2010.
- Mohamed E.S. Belal A. & Saleh A. (2012). Environmental risk Assessment in North Sinai Using Remote Sensing and GIS. International Conference on Environmental Science and Technology 2012: June 25-29, American Academy of Sciences. Texas , USA.
- Belal, A. A., Mohamed, E.S. S. and Sharkwy, M.2012. Spatial- Multi-Criteria Evaluation Approach for Land Evaluation: a Case Study Wadi El-Assyouty – Egypt. 10th International Conference of Egyptian Soil Science Society (ESSS) and 4th International Conference “On-Farm Irrigation and Agroclimatology” 5-8 November 2012, Ameria, Alexandria, Egypt.
- Saleh, A. M., Belal, A.B., El Baroudy, A.A. & Mohamed,E.S. (2012).Assessing soil electrical conductivity for site-specific management with electromagnetic induction and response surface sampling design: a case study of East Nile Delta, Egypt. Joint SSA and NZSSS Soil Science Conference. 2- 7 December 2012, Hobart, Australi.
- Belal A.A, El-Ramady H. R., Mohamed.E.S. & Saleh A.M. 2012. Drought risk assessment using remote sensing and GIS techniques, Arab J. Geosci, DOI, 10.1007/s12517-012-0707-2.
- Mohamed E.S. Belal A. & Saleh A. (2013) Assessment of land degradation east of the Nile Delta, Egypt using remote sensing and GIS techniques. Arab J Geosci 6:2843–2853.
- Mohamed E.S., Schutt B., Belal A.A.(2013)Assessment of Soil Erosion Hazard in the Northern West Coast -Egypt Using RS and GIS"12thInternational UFZ-AquaConSoil Conference 16–19 April 2013 Barcelona, Spain.
- Badawy W. M., Eissa H. S.,Blal A. A. and Mohamed E. S. (2013) .Estimation Of Some Radiological Parameters Due To Gamma Radioactivity In Soil Samples From Some Southern Governorates – Egypt J N.R.D, N. 5, 2013.
- Mohamed E.S., 2013, Spatial assessment of desertification in north Sinai using modified MEDLAUS model. Arabian Journal of Geoscience, 6, p. 4647-4659
- Mohamed E.S., Schutt B., Belal A.A.(2013) Assessment of environmental hazards in the north western coast -Egypt using RS and GIS, .The Egyptian Journal of Remote Sensing and Space Sciences 16, 219–229.
- Mohamed E.S. Belal A. & Saleh A. (2014). Sustainability indicators for agricultural land use based on GIS spatial modeling in North. The Egyptian Journal of Remote Sensing and Space Sciences ,17 p 1–15
- Mohamed E.S. Belal A. and Shalaby A (2015). Impacts Of Soil Sealing On Potential Agriculture In Egypt Using Remote Sensing And Gis Techniques. Eurasian soil sciences Vol. 48, No. 10, pp. 1159–1169. .
- Mohamed E., (2014). Land use land cover changed in Some ares in Nile Delta .XXI international scientific conference of students, PhD students and young scientists “Lomonosov-7 to 11 April 2014- Russia.
- Mohamed,E.S.; Shuravilin,A.V (2014). Assessment of Heavy Metal Contamination in Soils East of Nile Delta. journal of Russian Agricultural Sciences. V (40) pp. 454–458.
- Mohamed,E.S., Khalil,M.M., Shuravilin,A.V (2015). Assessing changes of soil properties east of Nile Delta in long-term. journal of Russian Agricultural Sciences Vol. 41, No. 1, pp. 40–44..
- Shuravilin A.V. ; M.M.Khalil; Mohamed E.S. (2014). Absorbing Capacity Of Alluvial Soils Eastern Part Of Nile Delta . Submitted in journal The Bulletin of Peoples' Friendship University of Russia. 2-39-45.
- Mohamed E.S. Belal .A. Saleh .A. Multi criteria analysis for sustainable land use management in some areas in Egypt.The seventh international conference on Environmental science and technology . June 9-13 , 2014. Houston .Texas.USA.
- Mohamed E.S.,. Spectroscopy Techniques for Soil contamination assessment in Nile Delta submitted in National Association of Environmental Professionals ,Annual conference- April 13- 17,2015 Honolulu.Hawaii ,USA.
- Saleh A. Mohamed E.S. Belal .A. Land And Water Resources Assessment in Elgalaba Plain Using Remote Sensing and GIS Techniques Submitted in Egypt. J. Remote Sensing Space Sci. (2015), http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ejrs.2015.06.
- Rashash A.,Mohamed E.S., A. Belal and Elshirbeny M.GIS Spatial Model Based For Water Harvesting and Reservoir Optimization in Wadi El- Kheir, Egypt submmited in Egyption journal of applied sciences 2015
- Akhavan-G. , Mohamed E.S., Savin I.Remote Sensing for Estimating Evapotranspiration Case Study Marvast – Iran.submited in Egyption journal of applied sciences 2016
- Mohamed Abu-hashim ,Mohamed E.S., Belal A.A.2015. Soil Organic Carbon Pool Estimates with Land-use Changes and Site Variables at Mediterranean Region.submited in African Erarth sciences .
- Abu-hashim, M., Mohamed, E., & Belal, A. E. (2015). Identification of potential soil water retention using hydric numerical model at arid regions by land-use changes. International Soil and Water Conservation Research, 3(4), 305-315.
- Mohammed A. El-Shirbeny, A. Rashash, E.S. Mohamed, Abd-Elraouf M. Ali, Esam M. Bauomy 2016 . Monitoring of Actual Evapotranspiration using Remotely Sensed Data under Modern Irrigation systems. Submited in Journal of the Indian Society of Remote Sensing 2016.
- Mohamed, E. S., Ali, A. M., El Shirbeny, M. A., El Razek, A. A. A., & Savin, I. Y. (2016). Near infrared spectroscopy techniques for soil contamination assessment in the Nile Delta. Eurasian Soil Science, 49(6), 632-639.
- Abu-hashim, M., Elsayed, M., & Belal, A. E. (2016). Effect of land-use changes and site variables on surface soil organic carbon pool at Mediterranean Region. Journal of African Earth Sciences, 114, 78-84
- RashashAli,A.,Mohamed,E.S.,Belal,A.,ElShirbeny,M.(2015) GIS spatial model based for DAM reservoir on dry ACRS 2015 36th Asian Conferenceon Remote Sensing: Fostering Resilient Growthin Asia.
- Elsayed Mohamed Mohamed Abu-hashim, Abd-ElAziz Belal (2016). Hydric numerical model based for quantitative assessment of surface runoff at arid regions .submitted in Arabian journal of geosciences.
- MA El-Shirbeny, AM Ali, ES Mohamed, K Abutaleb, EM Bauomy (2017).Monitoring of actual evapotranspiration using remotely sensed data under modern irrigation systems. 12(4): 1-12, Article no. JGEESI.
- Mohamed, E. S., A. M. Saleh, A. B. Belal, and Abd_Allah Gad (2018). "Application of near-infrared reflectance for quantitative assessment of soil properties." Egypt. J. Remote Sensing Space Sci. 21 1–14.
- Hammam, A. A., & Mohamed, E. S. (2018). Mapping soil salinity in the East Nile Delta using several methodological approaches of salinity assessment. The Egyptian Journal of Remote Sensing and Space Science.
- AbdelRahman, M. A., Shalaby, A., & Mohamed, E. S. (2018). Comparison of two soil quality indices using two methods based on geographic information system. The Egyptian Journal of Remote Sensing and Space Science.